I decided to take everyone's advice on my post about wedding planning stress and stop letting it bother me and start planning our wedding. Here is what we have been up to!
1. We decided on our wedding colors pretty fast! We are going with Navy Blue and Coral! Here is some color inspiration that helped me get the idea.
2. I almost finished our wedding invitations. I used Minted.com and loved their designs. I am gathering addresses for the address book now. I designed the invite, so, I just have to add dates and locations once we decide!
3. I set up 2 cake tastings. I think this was the only thing Domenic was excited about! Here are some inspirations for the cake that I would like.
4. We booked Engagement Pictures!! I am using High Cotton Studios (Facebook page), and I found her through Thumbtack.com. I can't wait to show the pictures to everyone!!
5. I have been doing tons of research on ceremony and reception venues in the Charleston, South Carolina area. We decided we want to do the wedding there because it is a place that we both fell in love with together!
Now just to narrow down the date, make reservations, find hotels, find a dress, make suit fittings, find bridesmaid's dresses, book a honeymoon...
You May Also Like:
I am 25 years old with a 2 year old son and a wicked handsome husband living in Birmingham, Alabama.