I have been nominated for the Liebster Award again. This time I was nominated by The Blooming Air Force Bride.
I have done one of these posts in the past, but in the spirit of Liebster Award- getting to know other bloggers- I am going to participate again.
If you would like to know the exact directions for this traveling award, you can check out my first Liebster Award Post- here.
My husband was in the process of joining the military when I started the blog so I wanted it to reflect what we were going through at the time.
2. What made you decide to start your blog?
I was reading lots of blogs to find information about the military and teaching ideas and I decided I wanted to add my ideas to the mix!
3. What is your favorite food?
Twice Baked Potatoes
4. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target, Franchescas, TJ Maxx
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be & why?
Tahiti, I have always wanted to go!!
6. What’s your favorite pastime other than blogging?
7. What’s your favorite post you’ve written & why?
Hm... probably my bumpdates about the baby!! I love sharing how he is growing!
8. A long lost relative gives you a large sum of money, what do you do with it?
Pay off my student loans
9. What is your all time favorite movie?
10. Where do you see your blog going in the next year?
I am actually looking at doing a blog over haul soon! Hopefully in the next year I have lots of baby updates!
11. Where does your blog inspiration come from?
Just my daily life. I like to blog about new things I learn because if I had to learn them then someone else is probably trying to learn them as well.
And my nominees are:
Beyond The Curl
The Workout Mama
The Glitter Diaries
From My Life to Our Life
1. If you could move anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?
2. What is your favorite topic to write about?
3. How do you like to relax?
4. Tell about a time you got into a writing slump and how you got out of it.
5. What do you wish you wrote about more often?
6. If you could choose your dream career (pretend this is re- any babies being born and that education is not a problem), what would you have liked to do?
7. If you had to watch an all day marathon of one show, what would it be?
8. How long have you been blogging for?
9. Do you watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette? If yes, does your significant other or male friends watch it with you?
10. Who was your first celebrity crush as a child?
11. If your life moto was "Eat, Pray, Love", which of those would you hold as the most important of the three and why?