5 days until we get married!! Pretty much all of the major things are done. Now I am just waiting for everything to come in the mail! Here is what I did this week.
1. We ordered koozies as our wedding favors. It is a very common thing to do in the south so it fits well with our theme. We ordered them from Totally Promotional .com.
Their prices were very good and they made it so easy to personalize our gifts.
2. Dom and I both got our wedding rings! So crazy story- I needed a custom ring for my engagement band, and of course I left it until too late and it was a nightmare. By nightmare- I was crying in the mall in Charleston! We went to Zales, Kay Jewelers, and a few other large jewelers. They were all saying it would cost between 700 and 3000 dollars and take 6-12 weeks! At that point I only had 4 weeks until our wedding! Finally, we found a miracle at REEDS JEWELERS. This older man at Reeds was brilliant. He took my engagement ring, looked at it for 30 seconds and said he could make a custom ring in one week for $200!!! I was in heaven. They got me my ring in 5 days and it fits perfectly! Dom's was a bit less interesting. His ring doesn't fit exactly, but we are going to get it fixed after the wedding.
3. We ordered a few new things for the centerpieces. It is all coming together well.
Everything I ordered was from Etsy stores
4. We have been receiving gift from people and feel so blessed! I was able to use money and gift cards that we had received this last week to buy bedding for our bed after we are married! I wanted us to have something new rather than using Dom or I's old stuff.
Dom got mad at me the other day cause I was checking our registry to see what people had picked for us! It is just too excited to wait to be surprised :)
5. Dom and I have been in the gym as much as we can. Life has been so busy. I have been doing pretty good with my wedding workout plan. I missed 1 days this week and did 1 day half way. Dom is looking hot though :)
6. My sister/Maid of Honor found her dress! She wanted to do a bit of a different color from the other bridesmaids, and I love the one she picked. The grey will look so good with the coral, white, and navy blue.
1. Finalize the Wedding music playlist
2. Book a hotel room for the girls on Friday night
3. Get a garter
4. Order Thank You Cards
You May Also Like:
I am 25 years old with a 2 year old son and a wicked handsome husband living in Birmingham, Alabama.