1. We could pick out own seats. This made it more convenient to get a seat that works for the baby and I.
2. They allowed me to bring Oliver's car seat aboard and put it in a seat of his own on our one flight that was not full- sooo convenient.
3. Rather than push a cart through the isle with snacks and drinks, they took out order and delivered them to us. This allowed me to move through the cabin with a baby and a diaper bag easier.
4. They have a changing table in one of the bathrooms.
1. They don't have anywhere for mothers to nurse privately. 2 of the 3 airports had nursing rooms, but they were not atached to the airline and are not at every airport. Maybe they could allow moms to nurse in their platinum card holder lounges or something! Just because the airport doesn't provide that doesn't mean the airline couldn't find some way to accommodate hungry babies!
2. They make parents wait to board until after class A members. It is more difficult to maneuver through the isles when there are people in the seats. One plane let me board first despite their policy and it was much easier.
3. They didn't have anyone to help me close up his stroller when we got to the enterance of the plane. I was holding a baby, diaper bag, and blanket it one hand, and I was closing the stroller with the other. It would have been nice to have some help there.