We have so many things going on in June that I want to make of list of the summer things that I want to accomplish. This month I am teaching 5 summer school days this month (science STEM days), D's parents are coming for a week, D has a bodybuilding competition, and I start tutoring next week. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but I know that time will get away from me if I don't plan for the next 3 weeks.
Here is my TO DO LIST for JUNE:
1. Cooking: On Monday I am posting Monday Munchies with a list of new recipes I want to try. I want to make all of these this month. *check back Monday for the recipes!
2. Decorating: I just bought a new couch and I want to either refurbish the suede cushions or recover them. It is a nice couch but it just needs a little bit of work to clean up.
3. Devotions: This months I want to try to read through Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians in the New Testament and in the Old Testament, Job (Again- My favorite!!).
4. Puppy: I want to take Macy swimming this month. It has been awhile since I have gotten her out there. I want to make sure I do a good long day at the pond where she can run and swim.
5. Travel: D and I really really want to go to Six Flags!! 6 Flags over ATL is only about a 5 hour drive and we have friends in ATL that we could stay with and go with.
Hopefully I will be able to post when i complete each one!!
You May Also Like:
I am 25 years old with a 2 year old son and a wicked handsome husband living in Birmingham, Alabama.