• The vibration setting on his bouncer
• Sticking his fist in his mouth
• His Wubbanub Dog
• Knocking off my nipple shield
• Riding in the car
• Bath Time
• Being Held
• Sleeping on someone's chest
• Lifting his head up
• Being held and danced around while I try to workout (I personally love this one as well!)
• Having his face cleaned
• Having his hair brushed
• Being put down
• When I do a bad job of pulling his shirt over his head
• Being Hungry
• Not being able to see what is going on around him (so curious!)
Weight and Length: At his 2 week check up he weighed 8 lbs and was 20.5 inches long. I am assuming (if he gains the recommended 1/2 lb per week) that he weighs about 9 lbs now!
Eating: This little guy LOVES eating! He is so content after filling up on milk. We had a bit of a rough start with breastfeeding but things are sailing pretty smoothly now. He takes pumped milk out of a bottle a few feedings a week and is starting to get good at not dribbling milk everywhere... it makes him mad to waste his precious food!
Sleeping: He sleeps about 5 hours straight when I first put him down at night. After that, he is up to feed or goof off every 30 minutes to an hour for the rest of the night. He usually takes 2 short 30 minute naps and one long 3 hour nap a day. Everyday is a bit different but we are slowly getting some sort of a schedule down.
He has a pack and play that he sleeps in at night, but for naps his favorite is our bed! Don't worry, I sit right there next to him to watch him when he is in bed with me.
Mama: Loves playing with Oliver when he lays on his back and watching him sleep! I am not enjoying the spit up down my shirt or in my hair. My favorite time of the day is when he is waking up from a nap! He does that funniest things with his mouth!
Macy Loves: Sniffing his butt and licking his hands
1. I had no idea that Burt's Bees made baby bibs, blankets, and burp cloths until we were gifted some. They are fantastic!
2. If I could have Oliver in nothing but zipper footed pajamas all day I would. The best for quick late night diaper changes.
3. I blogged about the nipple shield- here.