The last time that I flew with Oliver, my one major regret was my choice of diaper bag. My shoulder was killing me from the heavy one-shouldered diaper bag that I carted all around the airport. I am carrying Oliver in his Baby Bjorn this time, and I can't afford a sore back.
I decided to go with this adorable backpack that I snagged from ThredUP. We took it on a test drive today for some last minute shopping.
2. Book for mom
3. Snacks for Baby- Plum Organics Teething Wafer
5. Medicine- Tylenol, Hyland's Teething Tablets, and Little Remedies Gas Drops
7. 2 Burp Clothes
8. My Makeup, Hand Sanitizer, and Chap Stick
9. 2 Changes of Clothes
10. 5 Diapers (our travel time is 8 hours)
12. 3 Pairs of Socks- they tend to get lost...
13. 5 oz of Pumped Milk
14. Various Toys
Not Pictured: My Wallet and a Water Bottle
Hint: Pack similar small items together in Ziplock bags.
Best of all, even with that amount of stuff in the bag, my back did not feel strained.