My husband has taught me that:
1. Motorcycle kick stands can melt asphalt in high heat, so you put a coke can under the stand to protect it.
2. I use to undercook my chicken so that it was rubbery and I didn't season it enough.
3. No matter what I do, my son will be wearing super hero outfits until he leaves for college.
4. Although I liked my tee-shirts baggy but they look better on me if they fit me better.
5. Reading the directions for assembling baby gear is ALWAYS a good idea.
6. Amanda Waller and ARGUS are some how connected to nearly every DC comic story line.
7. Sometimes it is better to let things go than to engage in an argument.
8. Men's razors are WAY better than women's razors.
9. I say "even" A LOT.
10. My funny voice is a baby voice.
11. Not matching my socks is embarrassing to both me and him.
12. I hate ironing men's pants.
13. I would definitely outlive Domenic in a zombie apocalypse.
14. How it make stuffed shells.
15. Dom: "I taught you how to drive".
16. How to do deadlifts and squats properly.
17. Who the Atom, the Black Canary, Captain Cold, Slade Wilson, and Ras al Ghul are.
18. That you don't have to wear a helmet when on a Motorcycle in all US States- take South Carolina for example.
19. That it is easy to get psyched out by your mother-in-law while bowling.
20. Cats are not demon animals.
21. That no one will ever be a better husband to me or a better dad to our children than him.