I decided to do my own make up for the wedding with the help of a few friends. I want to look like myself, and I think the best way for me to do that is to be in control of my own makeup. I did however want to stock up on some new product to make my look nice and fresh! I am still experimenting with everything I got, so I will do a review post later, but for now, here is what I picked up.
1. Revlon Custom Eyes- Natural Glamorous| Found| Price: $7.19
2. Stila Lip Stick- Sheri | Found | Price: $22.00
3. Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme- Olive | Found | Price: $44.00
4.Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter | Found| Price: Free Gift
5. EcoTools 5 piece Mineral Set | Found | Price: $12.99
6. Tarte Waterproof Mascara | Found | Price: 20.00
7. Becca Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation- Tan | Found | Price: $40.00
8. Revlon ColorStay Liquid Pen- Blackened Brown | Found | Price: $9.49
9. Brow Power Waterproof Perfecter- Dark Brown | Found | Price: $24.00
* All of my shopping was done at ULTA Beauty
Products can be purchases using the following pictures
You May Also Like:
I am 25 years old with a 2 year old son and a wicked handsome husband living in Birmingham, Alabama.